16th annual Bike to Work Day
Friday, June 3, 2016 (rescheduled due to rain!)
7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
Stop by Market Square as you ride your bike to work and grab some coffee donated by Trio Cafe and a treat from Wild Love Bakehouse. Thanks to both of these local businesses for their awesome support!
Bike to Work Day Convoys
Want to bike to the gathering, but aren’t sure about the best route? Or would you just like some company along the way for a change? Meet at one of these locations to join the movement:
- 6:30 a.m., Halls. Meet at Ace Hardware in Halls Center. 6950 Maynardville Pike.
- 7 a.m., North Knoxville. Meet at Office Depot/Food City parking lot on Broadway, 4212 N Broadway.
- 7 a.m., East Knoxville. Meet at Holston River Park, 3300 Holston Hills Road (top parking lot by pavilion).
- 7:15 a.m., Bearden. Meet at Third Creek Greenway trailhead, 130 Forest Park Blvd.
- 7:15 a.m., South Knoxville. Meet at 3701 Sevierville Pike (southeast corner of Sevierville Pk and Lancaster).
We know not everyone has the same schedule or works downtown, so here are some other options for a reward for biking to work on Friday, June 3rd.
The Original Freezo - free ice cream cone
Old City Java - free cup of coffee
Wild Love Bakehouse - free cup of coffee