The grant provides bike parking for your business or agency at just 20% of the actual cost. For one rack (which holds two bicycles) this usually equates to about $20.
Who is eligible?
Any private business, public agency, or non-profit organization located in Knox, Blount, Jefferson, Anderson, Loudon or Sevier County is eligible for this program. New development may only use this grant for one rack per business. Additional racks may be ordered at full cost.
- Business/agency emails Bicycle Program manager to apply
- Site visit by staff to identify appropriate location for rack(s); staff meets with the person who can approve rack location (manager or owner)
- Owner/manager requests order via email or letter, commiting to the 20% local match
- Staff orders bike rack(s), which are shipped directly to the business/agency
- TPO invoices business/agency for the 20% local match
- Business/agency installs rack in the identified location
Get more information